Gizmo's Bed & Breakfast is located deep in the Allegheny National Forest and is an ideal getaway for those looking for an experience in one of the most remote and naturally scenic areas of Pennsylvania. We are located 30 miles north of DuBois and 30 miles south of Bradford and Warren, PA.
Here are a few nearby attractions:
- Allegheny National Forest
- Hunting Areas (PA State Game Lands)
- Winery at Wilcox (Within walking distance - there is a trail from the B&B to Mefferts Run Road, which leads to the Winery).
- Elk Viewing Area
- East Branch Lake
- Allegheny Reservoir
- 1-Hour drive to Seneca Casino
- 1-Hour drive to Holiday Valley Ski Resort
- Straub Brewery (St. Marys)
- Wood Carving (Ridgway)
- Local Community Festivals & Events
- Several Local Golf Courses
- Clarion River
- Johnsonburg - Domtar Paper Mill